Sunday, October 29, 2023

Contribution to Research Project

 For the research project, I have contributed by:

  • Author of the initial idea for our project, discussed and refined the idea with my groupmates 
  • Conducting primary research by contacting various rehabilitation clinics, such as Tan Tock Seng Hospital's Clinic for Advanced Rehabilitation Therapeutics  and Gleneagles Hospital
  • Authoring the background and methodology of the research project 
  • Collaborated with my teammates to conduct secondary research using ChatGPT

1 comment:

  1. Thanks much, Nathan. Was all of your secondary research done using AI, or did you do a Google Scholar to search as well?

    ReplyDelete

Critical Reflection

  Prior to this module, I was quite confident in my writing and communication skills, considering my past experiences in presentations. Thou...